River Map seminar and exhibition
During 2013, The Cotswold Conservation Board, Stroud Nature and Walking the Land have been collecting people’s views and ideas about the future of the Stroud Valleys Landscape through the River Map project.
This is a multi-faceted event in response to the landscape which explores collaboration between artists, landscape professionals, communities and nature.
You are invited to:
- view the work with some of the participating artists
- discuss how this art and landscape project has worked
- discuss The Cotswold Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty’s Landscape Character Appraisal
- add in your own thoughts and ideas on the future landscape
- consider how you might help influence the future of the valley’s landscape
Can we collectively imagine the future river valley landscape that we’d like to move towards and can we help deliver these changes?
We hope to see you there. To ensure a place at the seminar please book by phoning 01453 756064
9th November 14:00-17:00
The Exhibition is open from:
7th - 10th November
The Museum in the Park, Stratford Park, Stroud, GL5 4AF